CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Oh, the horror.

There are just some things in life one should never be forced to endure. One is Barry Manilow. That dude is inexplicably offensive to me in all ways and I would rather pluck out my own two eyeballs than listen to him sing. Two: Freddie Prinze, Jr movies. I cannot believe people have paid that man for his work. I've seen used napkins with more talent than him, which is probably why he hasn't done anything in years. That sitcom was a joke and I can't believe I ever watched even one episode. But the thing I'm writing about...the thing I hope to never again experience...well, it's almost too difficult to even put down. You know how when you were little and you'd occasionally hear sounds coming from the direction of your parents' bedroom? You remember how oogey that made you feel? Suffice it to say that the same holds true if those sounds are coming from the room of you sibling. I don't really understand why it's so difficult to think about family members doing what comes naturally, but it is. It's oogey as hell and I sincerely hope that I'm not innocently sitting on the pot with no escape route the next time someone in this house feels amorous.

1 comments:

Bethany said...

I was going to say "has he no shame" but obviously he has not. So I will say "has SHE no shame?" Well, I will give her some- shame, shame! Oogey indeed!