We have a customer here at the bank who is very good to us tellers. He has a couple of vending machines and he always brings us his extra snacks. This means we have a constant supply of Funions, Fritos, Hot Cheetos, Oreos, Doritos, and any number of other snack-type goodies. Now, when I say "extra", of course what I really mean is "out-of-date". I don't know what it says for us that this doesn't seem to bother any of us in the slightest. It's a bit scary when our customer comes in because we all attack him like he's...well, like he's carrying free snacks. None of us have suffered any ill-effects from our noshings, but there's always that chance.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey there Ryan, this is Erica. I tracked you down, from Bethany's blog. We used to buy stuff from the Asian stores that was consistently out of date, and I never suffered from any great harm. I would have to conclude that the dates are mostly a marketing ploy to get you to buy more stuff and throw your perfectly good snacks away.
I'm so glad someone else left a comment because I was starting to think you were writing this blog just for me. Not that there would be anything wrong with that. Now, how about some pictures of your dogs?
Post a Comment