CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

My cat, by any other name...

would still have no balls. So that is what I call him. "No Balls". This is, of course, his modified name, as he was once known simply as "Balls". A quick trip to the vet took care of that little issue. His given name is "Thumbs" but he would never know it. More often than not, he's just "Cat". I have to assume this offends his feline sensibilites, as I imagine it is similar to my own feelings when someone addresses me as "Girl". Luckily for me that really only happens when I go to Joe's Pizza and Pasta, which, for some reason always seems to be staffed with Eastern Europeans. I guess it's just another one of life's little oddities.

1 comments:

Bethany said...

All right, I will accept this post and not take you off of my favorites. But you better keep them coming, missy! Girl! Nanny! BTW, I'm sure your cat is offended that a lowly human even dares speak to him, so you can probably just call him whatever you want.